[Sca-cooks] Estrella anyone?

SCAbeathog scabeathog at cox.net
Mon Jan 30 10:20:23 PST 2006

Greetings,

It has been awhile since we discussed meeting at Estrella War.  For those of
you who wish to do so, I offer my camp as a meeting place on Friday
afternoon, say 2:00, for those of you who are available.  Please, please
come by and say hello!

We camp within Caid lands, and nearly anyone in Caid should be able to
direct you to our camp, Cliar Cu Buidhe.  We usually have a very comfortable
camp with room enough for gathering (roof
included, in case of precipitation :-).  Look for plenty of pavilions and
silk banners.  Our household flag has lots of pawprints of various colors,
Caidan Cross in the hoist.

Additionally, I will be baking bread at the community ovens around 10:00 on
Saturday morning.  If you are walking past (the ovens are near Merchant's
Row, which is conveniently located next to the battlefield!), likewise stop
and say hello!  Our household performing troupe, Cliar Cu Buidhe, will be
performing on the Main Day Stage on Saturday at 3:00, and my lord and I are
participating in the Family Concert on Sunday evening (7:00 p.m.).

There!  I have included many opportunities to meet others from this list, so
please, please, please do not make me come home without making some new
acquaintances!

See you at war!

THL Beathog nic Dhonnchaidh