[Sca-cooks] moretum - to rue or not to rue

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 13:50:55 PDT 2006

I used the redaction posted from the feast:

http://www.godecookery.com/friends/frec70.htm

I know I didn't use any of my rue and don't think I used anything in its
place.   I also don't remember any warning at the feast about the dish
containing rue.  I just remember that it was strongly flavored (potent is
the word!)and truly yummy.  We didn't allow the uneaten portion to leave the
table so we could munch on it later.

Katira