[Sca-cooks] Stone/Brick Ovens

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Jul 6 11:00:01 PDT 2006

i have cooked bread in a wood fire mock up oven (a big covered kettle,
placed almost in the fire.... we burned a lot....

you just bank the fire, get up early, get it going again (about 30 minutes
tops)
meanwhile your risen bread is shaped, and let to rise again while the "oven"
heats up

done two hours after start....
how many people get up early at events? i am usually the only one up and
around before ten over here.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...