[Sca-cooks] Stone/Brick Ovens

charding at nwlink.com charding at nwlink.com
Thu Jul 6 11:20:01 PDT 2006

We use a brick oven at least once a month (it is at the Bakery down the
street from us.)  This is a big oven, we can do 20 loaves at a time or 5
pizzas at a time.

I have pictures of several of these sessions here, and the results
http://www.menagery.com/Pages/bakeover.html

We are planning on building one in our back yard and are on the 3rd year
of a 5 year plan (collecting bricks and killing teh yucky diseased black
willow thicket are in progress).

I too have a couple of good books, I can post the names when I get home.

Mæva matbúðarkona
Barony of Glymm Mere
Kingdom of An Tir
(Olympia, Wa)