[Sca-cooks] Stone/Brick Ovens

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Thu Jul 6 11:16:19 PDT 2006

on getting up at events:

at SCA events its fairly common for me to have an 8am meeting or some such, so need to be up by 6 or 7. when left to my own
devices I'll usually get up at events about 8am or so, and be functional by 9 or so.

its a source of great amusement to my campmates that I move so slowly in the AM. rally, its better for EVERYONE if I make
sure I'm up for a couple hours before i have to deal with y'all ;)

--Anne-Marie, who if she could would stay up till 2am and sleep till 10. but the world doe4snt seem to like that plan
much....

On Thu Jul  6 12:00 , "Kirsten Houseknecht"  sent: