[Sca-cooks] Stone/Brick Ovens

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jul 6 18:35:43 PDT 2006

I dunno, Simon.  I'm almost always the first one up in the morning, and I'm
emphatically *NOT* a morning person!  The light gets me up, and I'm only
good for about 8 hours of sleep on any given bed before my hips hurt badly
enough to wake me....
So I get up, and start the coffee, and begin breakfast, and have a lovely,
quiet time.  ;o)
--Maire, planning a really eye-watering early morning outfit.....