[Sca-cooks] Margaritaville, was Items of Possible Interest

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Mon Jul 17 10:29:57 PDT 2006

well, i am bringing margarita makings.. with a blender and ice we could have
margarita slushies.....
i always bring makings for Gin and Tonics and Margaritas.... i tend to make
them both almost the same too....
alcohol
lime
tonic water or other mixer
salt if possible!

i used to wonder why i adored margaritas so much, and then found out it was
the lime and salt!

(come to the Fabric Dragon tent. she brings tons of booze, but isnt allowed
to drink more than one glass...)
<sigh>
sometimes i *hate* being hypoglycemic, but its kept me out of a lot of
trouble.  i dont get "tipsy" or drunk......i drink too much,  (too  much
being a very low amount if its on an empty stomach) my blood sugar crashes,
i start shaking and throwing up, and end up on the floor feeling sick trying
to convince myself to eat some protein.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...