[Sca-cooks] Little Girl's Cook Book

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 18 06:33:24 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----

I am working on cooking classes for kids just now, and I found the
cutest webpage with a cookbook and story written in 1905.
Enjoy!
Christianna

http://www.childstoryhour.com/cookingkids1.htm  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

well, being the completist, and having started a turn of the century
collection, I found two cool sites on this.  One is a source to buy 906
children's books in text format on CD for $29 and the other is a first
addition in excellent condition for $60.  Gotta have this for our little
museum here in town, the children's exhibit, or for my shelf.  The CD has
lots of classics out of print and out of copyright.

http://www.samizdat.com/childcd.html

niccolo difrancesco