[Sca-cooks] cookbooks, and Most versatile cooking pot?

Dan Brewer danqualman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:56:47 PDT 2006

A general question to everyone.  Has anyone of you compiled a book of your
faviorite recipes? I am new to period cooking but not new to cooking for a
crowd.  I did a short stint as a cook in the air force.  The recipies were
for servings of a hundered.  Any way I am looking for food that you have
cooked for events that works.  Also what type of kitchen do you have to do
this in?  Some of the terms in the translated texts are pretty vauge.

Dan in Auburn