[Sca-cooks] Most versatile cooking pot?

SilverR0se at aol.com SilverR0se at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 15:19:27 PDT 2006

In a message dated 7/18/2006 10:41:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gordonse at one.net writes:

> If you could have just one pot/pan to cook with, which would you choose so
> you could make the most foods that you like?

My newest love - a 14 inch non-stick skillet, oven safe to 400 degrees with 2
1/2 inch sides. Brand new that's to my brother's timely birthday gift.

I have yet to use another pan since I got it, but of course it is not
stew/soup season yet. Or pasta season.

Renata ::pathetically in love with her frying pan...::