[Sca-cooks] Pennsic

izofgold at aol.com izofgold at aol.com
Wed Jul 19 20:53:58 PDT 2006

  I would like to get together during Pennsic with anyone who has done german feasts or interested in german cooking. I am working on translations and redactions and I am curious about who is finding what, what others have done that work and don't work, etc. In N07 once again across from Atlantian Royal. House Drunken Badger. I am taking nearly every cooking class out there this year. It's the first time in 15 years I've been able to just take classes!!!
    Blessed Be to all and may your life be filled with love.

 Gwynn, Chatelaine of the
 Incipient Canton of Abhainn Iarthair,
 Barony of Stierbach in the Kingdom of Atlantia.

 Kol ha-olam kulo
 gesher tzar m'od
 V'ha-ikar lo l'fached klal."

 "The entire world is a narrow bridge
 But the main thing is not to fear."   **