[Sca-cooks] Pennsic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Jul 7 14:43:33 PDT 2006

as a merchant i dont get out much at pennsic....
i know i missed a lot of mail, but is there a get together for the list? our
usual potluck?

and how does anyone feel about a small social get together some evening (NOT
midnight madness, thank you) at my booth?

i plan on bringing some of my husbands home made liqueur, and *I* am not
allowed to have more than a small sip owing to my blood sugar, so someone
has to help out with that <grin>
non alcoholic beverages always available...

since i sell threads i dont usualy stay "open" to customers after it starts
gettting dark.... so almost any evening would be ok. i just have to work
around a different get together i am hosting...
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...