[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: Russian cooking stuff]

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Jul 21 09:42:44 PDT 2006

how interesting, i was training to be a russian translator when the drawdown
hit......
another DLIer, huh?

please pass along my email.. and point out that my russian is so out of
practice it isnt funny, but if he wants to share old DLI stories.......
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed