[Sca-cooks] FW: [SCA-Herbalist] Cooking contest

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 22 22:50:58 PDT 2006

Oops. I forgot about that part that said Laurels weren't eligible to
compete. That eliminates a large number of the SCA-Cooks cooks right
there.

Still, I can help cook, even if I can't come up with all those
authentic dishes just given the ingredients. I had dreams of getting
the Florilegium on my Palm Pilot, but without sub-directories and
better search programs I gave up on that when I was trying to get
that done before Pennsic two years ago.

But if someone is interested, I'd be interested in joining a team.

Stefan

Well, I'm ineligible, but I am lined up now to be a judge.  Looks like
it could be really fun!
Christianna

Hmmm. An SCA-Cooks team? :-)

Only one chief, er, chef, though. So that might be difficult to
arrange with this list.

However, I just made my airline reservations for Pennsic earlier this
evening, so it looks like I will be there. The rules do imply that
large teams are allowed, so not everyone on the team has to be an
expert. I'd be interested in joining a team of folks from this list
if some of you are thinking about putting together teams.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com