[Sca-cooks] FW: [SCA-Herbalist] Cooking contest

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jul 23 08:33:52 PDT 2006

I thought it just said no Cooking Laurels? Big "C," as in people laureled
for cooking, rather than small "c" ones like me, who happen to be laurels
that cook, but who were recognized for other arts (late-period needlework
and costuming, in my case.  I think. <g>)
--Maire, who won't be at Pennsic, anyways...*sigh*