[Sca-cooks] Russian food/Kotletki

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 23 05:50:33 PDT 2006

was wondering ... yes I KNOW this would not be period .... but I wonder how
these would be if made with ground turkey?

Or (bringing it back to period ... ground pork?

Lamb?

a Mix of the above?

Oh OH OHHHHH I know ...

Some made with pork, some made with lamb, some made with beef? (the truth
behind mystery meat!!!)

You know ... I wasn't going to Cook Candlemas this year. but with all this
delightful informaiton on Russiian cooking ... I wonder if they would let me

click click whiiiiirrrrrr     click click whiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Never knock on death's door........ Ring the doorbell and run. He hates
that.