[Sca-cooks] Russian food

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 23 17:35:46 PDT 2006

Well, I guess my Cajun roots are showing, huh?

Lady Anne du Bosc

Don't apoligize, Cajun roots are wonderful!! My roots are Florida and
Pennsylvania Dutch (hence the necessity of having pickled beets on the
zakuska table). I love Cajun food and culture and enjoy contrasting them
with, say, Haitian and Southern black, to decipher what is different and
what is the same. Just had the discussion in the past couple of days with a
mundane in fact. That is the best thing about living in America to me, the
chance to learn about different cultures via their food.
~Aislinn~
Et si omnes ego non.

"The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
Maryland Republicans, 1809.