[Sca-cooks] Dessert board

Guenievre de Monmarche guenievre at erminespot.com
Fri Jul 28 10:41:36 PDT 2006

Another bread pudding, if you want earlier...

Taillis

64. Garlins/Taillis: Taillis. Take figs, grapes, boiled almond milk,
cracknels, galettes and white bread crusts cut into small cubes and boil
these last items in your milk, with saffron to give it colour, and sugar,
and set all of this to boil until it is thick enough to slice. Set it out in
bowls.

The Viandier of Taillevent, p. 286

Guenièvre