[Sca-cooks] Fw: I Have Chosen!

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 28 19:42:58 PDT 2006

Thank you for your kind words, hearing me speak you would have never though
I could string words together that well?  Yes, Katarina, you may forward it
as long as it contains my copyright info.  I am not willing to allow any use
on dog tags without a royalty being paid & not in jellied milk cubes<;^} by
the way I'm still checking that the ovens both work at the same time anytime
I am cooking a feast or autocrating an event (Katarina was the head cook at
the first Birka).  Yep, it's that Olaf.
Pax,
Olaf
for all of you who have requested dog tags made, I am in the middle of
dissolving a business partnership right now.  It is not going smoothly.  It
will be at least 3 weeks before I can get  the tags & have them engraved.
This works out since that is about when my online store will be set up
(olafsplunder.com).  I am keeping all the request on file & will send notice
to everyone who has expressed an interest.