[Sca-cooks] Dessert board

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Sat Jul 29 06:59:40 PDT 2006

i dont know where the documentation is, sorry. but i was recalling a desert
type thing...

made in advance....
take honey, and mint water (basically mint tea) and boil them together to
make drops.....
i was sure they were served on mint leaves, or something.. as some kind of
medicine for the stomach???

but mightent some kind of mint "candy" be good?
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

Before you leave the house: hat, water, medication if needed