[Sca-cooks] Question about coconut milk...OP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jul 30 06:53:25 PDT 2006

Yeah, I thought of that, but the cost makes it prohibitive for the frequency
with which I use coconut milk.  Would definitely be fun to experiment with,
though....
It's kind of funny in a way....I really enjoy coconut milk in savory dishes,
but coconut itself only in a *very* few sweet dishes.  ("Funny" because I'm
generally a sweets nut.  No pun intended.)
I'll have to try the rice cooked in the milk--like a different version of
rice cooked with almond milk.  Would make a nice, dairy-free alternative for
rice pudding, too, maybe.
--Maire