[Sca-cooks] Pennsic history

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 31 19:59:09 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
Just FYI, I believe those were local cops, and legend has it, from the
next town over. The place where the alleged incident occurred wasn't,
from all I have heard, a state or federal highway. Also, I'm not aware
of ANY locality in PA that requires, or even allows, you to pay the
tickets on the spot.

-- Jadwiga > > > > > >

But everyone likes a good urban lengend or "urban version" ala the grapevine
game . . . and so many people "know someone who had it happen to them
personally just that way".

niccolo
(still laughing about Bill Gates paying for an email chain letter)