[Sca-cooks] zakuskas

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 20 10:37:21 PDT 2006

Aislinn commented:
<<< I research Russian embroidery and costume as well as food. >>>

Turned any of that research into articles? says Stefan, ever hopeful.

Yes, Stefan, I have, but there are so many people who do it better than me.
You should join the Slavic Interest Group (SIG) out at Yahoo groups so you
can go through the files. I will send you what I've done via email if I can
find the disk I've put it on. Otherwise, send me your snail-mail (again!)
and I'll put them in the mail to you. Via snail mail you will get the
illustrations too. I will post those recipes you asked for earlier in just
a bit, as well as a better description of what a zakuska table is.

~Aislinn~
Et si omnes ego non.

"The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
Maryland Republicans, 1809.