[Sca-cooks] Zakuskas

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 21 20:17:39 PDT 2006

Brighid ni Chiarain asked me:
  <<< Stefan li Rous wrote:
 > Hah! We can't even get folks today to agree on what is and isn't BBQ.
 > Or even get a consensus that the only true BBQ is Texas BBQ.

Stefan, are you trying to start a religious flamewar on this
list?  ;-) >>>

Moi??? I would do such a thing?

This list was slowing down a bit earlier this week, although it
definitely seems to have recovered, now.

I seem to do well enough simply by asking questions that I expect to
have a simple direct answer, which somehow turn into rather long
discussions. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas