[Sca-cooks] help with cheese

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 16:33:46 PDT 2006

I have that book too.

Although, I have heard people say farmer cheese is curd cheese, it really doesn't
have the right texture for curd cheese, IMHO.  I prefer hoop cheese.  I know that
this is the third message I have mentioned this in, but the stuff is great, has
a nice curdy texture and tastes good.  You can find it in a good deli or at
Whole Foods Market.

Huette