[Sca-cooks] artichoke dip

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 23 08:24:09 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
I just got a recipe for the best artichoke dip/spread. I've had it once
before at the same group's revel and loved it. It's simple and full of
flavor, if you like artichokes.

Juetta's Artichoke Dip

1 c grated parmesan cheeese
1 c mayonaise
1 can artichokes
1 clove garlic
squirt of lemon
<<<SNIP>>>
Careful, it's addictive!
~Aislinn~> > > > > > > > > >

I might oughta try this tonight.  What sized can would that be?  I get mine
in the #10 can these days, and suspect my ratio would be wayyyy off.  BTW,
some chopped spinach added to this dip would be the bomb-diggity too.

Another query.  Have you tried this sort of thing with "whipped dressing"?
It would be different, I would suspect, but not certain if it will be good.

niccolo