[Sca-cooks] a request...OT OP, but for science fiction fandom??

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 08:21:34 PDT 2006

Subject: a request, completely OT.OP. but for SF people...maybe of interest.

  I am forwarding this missive on to those of you who might have interest, the lady in question is an old friend of mine. Some of you who are OLD time members of fandom might have some recollection of her and her late husband Jim Lavell, they were quite active during the 50s, 60s, and 70s, so we are talking about some time ago!
  Hope you can help!

  Abot Johann von Metten, OL, Middle, animal husbandry
  aka, Marcus Loidolt, Indpls, IN.

  Greetings,

  To all those citizens of the Knowne World,
  Lady Leandra du Bois (Lee Lavell) this recluse of the woods, has a request. I understand that some of you read Dave Burton's online fanzine, "PIXEL" (efanzines.com, click on PIXEL) in which your humble servant has a column (plug) and he would most appreciate some Letters of Comment from you. Feedback always helps.
  The new issue comes out shortly.
  Please forward this request to any interested parties.

  Cheers,
  Lee Anne (Tremper) Lavell
  aka Lady Leandra du Bois

www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"  __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com