[Sca-cooks] Paul Buell's book 'Soup for the Qan' - commercial info

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sat Jul 22 09:26:05 PDT 2006

I hope to be offering Paul's book at Pennsic. The final cost (including PA
sales tax) will be $190.80. People wanting to have a personalized autographed
copy need to prepay and contact me ASAP, so we can get this done before the
books are shipped. Regular purchases should be autographed but not
personalized.

If you want to have the book shipped to you, rather than picking it up at
Pennsic, the cost would be $190, which includes shipping and insurance.
    Devra the crazy  bookseller