[Sca-cooks] artichoke dip

Stephanie Ross hlaislinn at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 22 16:55:22 PDT 2006

I just got a recipe for the best artichoke dip/spread. I've had it once
before at the same group's revel and loved it. It's simple and full of
flavor, if you like artichokes.

Juetta's Artichoke Dip

1 c grated parmesan cheeese
1 c mayonaise
1 can artichokes
1 clove garlic
squirt of lemon

Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Spread it in an even layer in an 8x8" or 9x13" pan.  Bake at 350 degrees
for 25 minutes, until golden brown on top. Serve with crackers or flatbread.

Careful, it's addictive!
~Aislinn~
Et si omnes ego non.

"The care of human life and happiness and not their destruction is the
first and only legitimate object of good government." --Thomas Jefferson to
Maryland Republicans, 1809.