[Sca-cooks] Boar leftovers

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 24 06:29:30 PDT 2006

Salve

I just spent the most horrible weekend in a long time at my girlfriend's best
friend's wedding (and no, not for that reason - the tears I had to dry at the
end were of frustration and rage, not sentimentality). BUT I came away with
three large freezer bags full of wild boar leftovers. They're slightly
overcooked (roasted on a spit, then kept simmering in rich stock for hours),
but delicious, and i was wondering if any of you could recommend period
'leftover game' recipes for me to try over the nect few weeks.

Thanks

Giano