[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian Indian Protein

Katherine Throckmorton kthrockmorton at lycos.com
Fri Jun 2 16:51:35 PDT 2006

   Christiana wrote:

  What can I use for some sort of protein for India? I would think dal
  or some other bean thing, but they are getting bean dip two other
  days.

  I realized after I had sent my reply that you had asked for
  alternatives to dal.  Unfortunately, all of the high-protien veg
  options that I can think of are some sort of dal. From reading your
  menu it dosen't sound like the other days will feature food that is
  very similar to dal, so I don't think it would be a problem.

  -Katherine