[Sca-cooks] Jumbo Shrimp in Caramel Pepper-Garlic Sauce

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 07:49:50 PDT 2006

In a message dated 6/8/2006 10:44:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
adamantius.magister at verizon.net writes:

<<Was this an adaptation of a "garbage" or numbles recipe? I'll  bet you
could make something pretty butt-kicking with cooked chicken  gizzards
and those seasonings, chopped to a hashy  consistency...>>

Yes, it was.  He taste-tested them on me the previous summer, but  never said
he was making quite that many...I don't remember the exact recipe,  though.

Brangwayna