[Sca-cooks] Moghul Food

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 13:45:23 PDT 2006

I have never suggested modern cookbooks, so that's a lie.  I was just trying to help by pointing out a few possibilities.  If someone wants to find out about a culture, it is often advisable to start with the modern equivalent and work backward.  Want to find out about 15th c. Indian cooking?  Best to contact Indian historians.

It seemed like a casual initial question, so I provided a few casual suggestions.  I spent a few minutes looking, trying to help.

Duriel

Tom Vincent
Republican agenda: Crush the middle class into poverty, rape the environment, enrich corporations, restore slavery, install a theocratic dictatorship. Fight back!