[Sca-cooks] OT - Anyone here live near Ithaca?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 9 14:41:05 PDT 2006

Katja Orlova wrote:

>Definitely older than the kingdom, yes! <laughs>
>
>I wasn't sure, off the top of my head, if Myrkfaelinn
>is older than the principality of AEthelmearc, back
>when it was still part of the East. I'd hazard a guess
>that the group is at least 20 years old.

Oh, I believe it's even older than that...I remember hearing about
Myrkfaelinn when I was new to the SCA, some 27 - 28 years ago!  And this
was a couple of years before Atlantia became a Kingdom.  So I suspect
that it is even older than the Principality of
Aethelmarc...I remember when it became a prinicipality.

Kiri