[Sca-cooks] OOP: Spiced Fruits

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jun 13 20:59:02 PDT 2006

I rather think that what you are encountering is the competition
for space along the shelves. How many running feet of soft drinks
do we have today in comparison to just 5 years ago? Every brand
has a dozen or more types now? Bottled water? Snack foods?
The explosion in international items being carried has pushed out numerous
other items. Everytime they offer another ready to go item, something
else gets shoved out.
Jake & Amos Spiced Peaches, 16 fl oz  at $4.85 a jar are offered
by of all places Amazon.
a perfectly ripened Michigan peaches, with fresh spices. Also high
fructose corn syrup.

Michigan State Home Extension has this link--
http://web1.msue.msu.edu/imp/mod01/01600772.html

Spiced Apple rings are here http://web1.msue.msu.edu/imp/mod01/01600836.html

This is actually a great site, Folks. Check it out.

Johnnae