[Sca-cooks] Spanish recipe question.

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jun 14 07:14:50 PDT 2006

> So, I have offered to do Sunday dinner at our Convivencia event to be held
> Labor Day weekend in Silver Rylle, East Kingdom.  Jadwiga's doing the big
> feast on Saturday...

And is desperately scrambling to get her feast menu in order. So far I
have decided on Granado's Carrot Cheese Pie, and an Eggplant ala de Nola
(MOORISH EGGPLANT)-- basically eggplant peeled and cut, boiled, squished
between two cutting boards, sauted, thickened with broth, and cheese
added-- the wierd part is this one also adds egg, but otherwise it's De
Nola Faced With A Vegetable... also I want to serve Food for Angels
(sweetened curd cheese). There should be dishes of pork, beef, and
chicken (though I might sneak in lamb or kid as well) and there should
be fish. I'm trying to avoid repeating too many recipes from the
previous Convivencia.

Brainstorming suggestions would be very welcome.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Justice is better than chivalry if we cannot have both."
   -- Alice Stone Blackwell