[Sca-cooks] Spanish recipe question.

Ana Valdes agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 09:25:18 PDT 2006

Spicy meatballs, from chapter 5 of the Anonymous Andalousian Cookbook?
Stuffed eggs, andalusian recipe as well? Rabbitstew?
Ana

On 6/14/06, Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise <jenne at fiedlerfamily.net> wrote:
> > So, I have offered to do Sunday dinner at our Convivencia event to be held
> > Labor Day weekend in Silver Rylle, East Kingdom.  Jadwiga's doing the big
> > feast on Saturday...
>
> And is desperately scrambling to get her feast menu in order. So far I
> have decided on Granado's Carrot Cheese Pie, and an Eggplant ala de Nola
> (MOORISH EGGPLANT)-- basically eggplant peeled and cut, boiled, squished
> between two cutting boards, sauted, thickened with broth, and cheese
> added-- the wierd part is this one also adds egg, but otherwise it's De
> Nola Faced With A Vegetable... also I want to serve Food for Angels
> (sweetened curd cheese). There should be dishes of pork, beef, and
> chicken (though I might sneak in lamb or kid as well) and there should
> be fish. I'm trying to avoid repeating too many recipes from the
> previous Convivencia.
>
> Brainstorming suggestions would be very welcome.
>
> --
> -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
> "Justice is better than chivalry if we cannot have both."
>    -- Alice Stone Blackwell

"A human being is a part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' a part
limited in time and space.  He experiences himself, his thoughts and
feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical
delusion of his consciousness.  This delusion is a kind of prison for
us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few
persons nearest to us.  Our task must be to free ourselves from this
prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living
creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.  Nobody is able to
achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in
itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."
-- Albert Einstein