[Sca-cooks] Recipe and menu ideas wanted

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Fri Jun 16 18:23:31 PDT 2006

oooo!

ok that makes more sense.

1. again, the fish day blancmange in Pleyn Delit rocks the free world

2. for gooshy foods :) meat loaf like things work great for my dentally-challenged family. I could
do them like "gyros". make up the loaf, and bake it. slice and heat on the grill, serve with
tsasiki, pitas, hummous, tomatos, feta etc

kebbe, croquettes, meatballs, etc are all in this vein. its a way of getting lean protein in a
gooshy form (that's still tasty :))

veggies can be lovely squash or carrots or parsnips pureed with cream and butter. pea soup, either
traditional or the cretonne of new peas from le Menagier.

 even meat pies can work, if the bits are cut up small enough and there's no crunchy things.
bascially, if you can smoosh it with your fingers, you wont need teeth.

hope this helps...

--Anne-Marie

On Fri Jun 16 19:04 , "Caointiarn"  sent: