[Sca-cooks] crab eating

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 22 18:02:43 PDT 2006

<<< So blue crab is like Dungeness? I've not had much East Coast crab,
but given any choice of fresh cooked crab, I will go for Dungeness.
King Crab, I will admt, survives canning and other processes better.

Morgana, reminding herself to eat at the mining camp all-you-can-eat
crab dinner this summer before it closes for the season.>>>

Sounds wonderful! Although a bit far to drive from here. That would
be even further than Pennsic!!!

So are these crabs served boiled? Or in a variety of ways?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com