[Sca-cooks] Spices was RE: feast

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 23 06:07:22 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
Niccolo, where'd you get the long pepper? I've been having trouble getting
locally.  Need cubebs, too, but can get those....
--Maire   >>>>>>>

I got them about 5 years ago from a source that appeared on the list.
They've been vaccuum sealed in my freezer since.  The ones I have been
pulling out have been daisy-fresh to my delight.  I am also checking into
sources online for L:ong Pepper.  Seems it is used in holistic/herbal
remedies, so check out those kinds of sites for piper longum.  Look for
whole spice and not the powder.

If I find a good source, I'll pass it along.  This is the best I've found so
far . . . http://www.salttraders.com/Detail.bok?no=49

niccolo