[Sca-cooks] Cherries, cherries and more cherries

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun Jun 25 09:51:05 PDT 2006

A couple of years back I made a batch of 'Chireseye' from _Diuersa Servisa_
(COI). It was *very* tasty, and I put it in the refrigerator to use for
dessert (don't remember the occasion). However, some time shortly after, I
came upon #1 daughter, her mouth tinted red, rubbing her tummy and
remarking that the 'cherry goo' had been really yummy and when was I making
more?

'Lainie