[Sca-cooks] OOP: Frozen sauces

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 1 11:20:21 PDT 2006

I was hoping for an earlier than 2001 ersion of the sauce, actually.  The
earlier the better as it would help bolster my historical sauces file.
Either the apricots or Strawberry would be great.  I tend to go to the
original source when possible and see where the recipe started, then see
where it can go.  Part of the fun and challenge for me.

If this is just a modern sauce pulled from the web, then I can certainly
scope that out myself.

niccolo difrancesco