[Sca-cooks] Bells and their Casting was Cast Iron pots??

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 4 12:16:58 PDT 2006

I'm curious to ask what is this "EB printed relatively close in time to its
casting" and why does it holds more value describing the bell alloy than the
actual metellurgical analysis done on the actual metal samples from the
Liberty Bell.  Definitely not a homogenous alloy according to their
findings, but that does seem to offer a pretty solid description of the bell
metal composition that would be more sustainable than a reference entry on
general composition of alloy?  I am just missing something with the EB here.

niccolo difrancesco