[Sca-cooks] Word usage was Re: remove vs course

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Jun 5 21:09:50 PDT 2006

At 07:55 PM 6/5/2006, you wrote:
>Maybe if you added someone who's good at schtick, who could randomly rant to
>passers-by about merchants outside the gates to skirt tax-paying, etc.
>Combine the education with entertainment?
>--Maire

Yanno, I've actually been kicking around the idea of doing nearly that-
sorta. I've been thinking that it would be fun for 'Father Abelard' to draw
up his soapbox in front of the 'Pastiche' booth (fabric, trims, needlework
stuff, amber, and books- we call it 'Foggy's House of Sin'), and proceed to
rail against the various sins within, of envy and of all the earthly vices
brought on by the wearing of fashionable clothing and fine materials and
unholy books. It would be perfectly period... and if he attracted enough
attention, they might give him a cut of the increased sales, you think? ;-)

'Lainie