[Sca-cooks] Word usage was Re: remove vs course

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jun 5 22:44:27 PDT 2006

Oooh...Pastiche.  "House of Sins," indeed!  I will be visiting with them
this very weekend.  Should I do some "research" for the good Father? <weg>
Pastiche, for you unlucky souls who've never encountered it, is a marvelous
business from An Tir, that sells a marvelous combination of odd/rare/oop
books, fabric, natural-dyed embroidery yarns, fibers, beads...My soul is
safe, as long as they refrain from selling rare coffees and Valrona
chocolate.  If they ever do, I'm doomed, because they're darned near a
perfect one-stop booth....
--Maire