[Sca-cooks] Word usage was Re: remove vs course

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 6 20:17:59 PDT 2006

In the case of the Apocrypha, the Catholic Church holds it to be erroneous
and therefore apocryphal.  Certain gnostic sects hold it to be true.  So I
would say in that case there is some question about the question of whether
its true.  Depending on your beliefs, the Apocrypha may be apocryphal,
probably apocryphal, probably not apocryphal, or God-given truth.

Redundancy must be gauged in context.  But I think you're (probably) correct
about the redundancy.

Bear