[Sca-cooks] Moghul Food

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jun 7 07:06:34 PDT 2006

On 6/7/06, Craig Jones <drakey at internode.on.net> wrote:

> I've got Yin-shan cheng-yao.  In fact I think I'm the only SCA person in
> Lochac who does own a copy...  Um, but thanks...
>
> D.

At the moment, there really isn't a lot out there. Part of the project that
Paul and I will be working on, while I'm over in Seattle, is collecting and
comparing various period Moghul recipes and comparing them to many of the
recipes in "Soup" for the intended class for the Silk Road Foundation, and
maybe UW. Will also be working out a class for SCA, possibly to be taught at
Pennsic- certainly in An Tir, and maybe other areas, as possible. I take it,
once we have things figured out, you want to see what we have?

Among other things, Paul has promised me that I can copy anything in his
library, at least until we run out of toner ;-) Thinking scanners and CDs as
well. We shall see... and see, and see, and see...