[Sca-cooks] Chicken hearts

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 8 21:19:35 PDT 2006

Mirhaxa asked:
> Was this a period recipe? Can I hear more about it even if not,
> please?
> (Had chichen hearts for supper last night and this sounds yummy.)

I'm not sure which recipe is being talked about here, but even if it
isn't in these files, perhaps some of the other recipes and comments
might be of interest to you.

organ-meats-msg   (88K)  1/11/06    Period cooking of organ meats.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/organ-meats-msg.html
liver-msg         (37K)  2/11/02    Medieval cooking of liver. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/liver-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas