[Sca-cooks] peacocks

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jun 12 18:49:56 PDT 2006

On 6/12/06, Adele de Maisieres <ladyadele at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> Quoting Saint Phlip <phlip at 99main.com>:
>
> > Any critter has the making of a Crown Roast in him or her ;-) I made
> > mine by
> > slaughtering and butchering the entire calf myself (with physical help
> > from
> > friends, but I handled it all). Managed to save a fair amount of money
> > in
> > the Feast budget, too- you'd have to ask Iasmine how much.
> >
> > Where are you?
>

> Southron Gaard, Eastern Isles of Lochac-- Christchurch, New Zealand.
>

> Adele d'M

Ah, well, a little far to offer to come down and help ;-) The thought was
there, though ;-)

East Kingdom, Connecticut

--
Saint Phlip

Don't like getting old? Beats the Hel out of the alternative.

The purpose of life is not to arrive at the grave, a beautiful corpse,
pretty and well-preserved, but to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up,
totally worn out, proclaiming, "Wow! What a ride!"