[Sca-cooks] Yeeeeee HAAAAHHHHH ;-) ;-) :-)

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Mon Jun 12 21:26:31 PDT 2006

Darn!  Now I won't be able to re-sell my copy for enough to make a mortgage
payment!

Oh how I hope Paul finds a good place to publish it at a reasonable cost.  A
lot of cooks here would take it comb bound.  Personally I might buy a CD/DVD
copy just because it could be searchable!

Wonderful news.  Maybe this will let him get the other book he has been
working on out.  Even if he just flogged them through this list he'd
probably sell more than Kegan Paul has in all the time they have had it.

Regina